If you get a Colorado DUI or DWAI ticket...
- If your breath test result was greater than .080, you must apply for the Administrative Hearing within six (6) calendar days.
- If you submitted to a blood draw, you should call the Colorado Laboratory within ten (10) days.
- You must obtain the police report as soon as possible to determine if the arresting officer should participate in the Administrative Hearing.
- You should consider requesting an Order for an Alcohol Evaluation as soon as possible.
- You should take steps to apply for a restricted license, including locating the interlock provider and inquiring about SR-22 insurance.
Failure to take these immediate steps within the days following the receipt of a DUI ticket can result in greater consequences in court and the extended loss of your driving privilege.
Call me immediately (970-871-7400) to discuss your questions, needs and how I can help you in this trying time.
"Over the last fourteen years, I have tried more jury trials than any practicing attorney in the 14th Judicial District (Routt County, Moffat County, and Grand County Colorado including Steamboat Springs, Craig, and Hot Sulphur Springs) with consistent success."
-- Larry D. Combs